6-7 October 2017 – Methodist Central Hall, Westminster, London
5 reasons why you need to come and join us
What are we hoping to achieve?
Movement Day is not just a one off event, it is a pivotal moment in a long term ongoing conversation about the need to express mission in a unified approach and to see christians released to make a difference in the spheres of life.
There are some key outcomes we are aiming for:
1. To raise awareness: To significantly raise the awareness and need for a missional perspective of unity-for-transformation across the nation.
2. Accelerate unity across towns and cities: Accelerate the vision and scope of the existing movements and see a significant number of new unity-for-transformation movements arise in places where little is happening.
3. Accelerate unity in the spheres: To see a significant number of transformational networks of Christians in the cultural spheres starting up across cities and towns.
4. Mission priorities: To accelerate a number of key missional priorities which include evangelism, racial unity, the millennial generation, whole-life discipleship, public leadership, local government partnerships and justice issues.
5. Conversation: To create a large room for people to meet, connect, build relationships and see what God does.
6. Expression of national unity: To provide an event to culminate the year of unity 2017.